Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I’m Gonna Catch Everyone Up in FAST Forward!! Follow Closely

O.K. people, I know I’ve let the blog fall far, far behind. Sorry. I’m going to try to catch up with pictures and short comments.  1st I went to Kentucky in September for a short vacation and a visit to Aunt Robin, Uncle Erv, and Candy (Michelle). Gorgeous country down there! They took the time to take me around and show me the sights. I don’t think if I’d have stayed a month I could have seen it all. Was sad not to have seen Mike or Candy’s family- Bob, Jordan, and Peyton. We rented a pontoon one day and had a great time. Yes, I did have Cubbie with me, and yes, he did have a life jacket. Sue me, he’s my baby. :)  There is nothing quite like riding in a car with Robin and Ervin. Ha! They were hilarious. Aunt Robin was very concerned that I not be out late, or alone, or driving fast. I Promise (pretend you see my fingers crossed behind my back) that I didn’t do any of those. ;)  I got to visit Candy’s house and see how grown up her kiddies are. If you can call a high school football player and a HUGE KY fan(Peyton) kiddies. Will have to plan another visit soon. I stayed in a cabin on Lake Cumberland that was great.

No comments: