Sunday, November 2, 2008

More from Kickapoo

Here are some pictures I took on Saturday out at Kickapoo. There were tons of people out there in support of keeping our parks open. The colors were beautiful. I did some trail walking (read very easy, very basic, barely off the road). I did come upon about a half dozen or so wild turkeys!!! I wanted the pictures, but I DIDN'T want to get charged. Go ahead and call me a wuss. I'm ok with that. Those were some big, ugly things! Probably only 2nd in ugly behind the 'Jamaica' WILD BOAR!!!! Thanks to Chris Maring for taking care of that yucky business.

I'm still trying to figure out how to put an entire picasa album on this thing. I need help people. Let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe these pics should go to our Governor, and he would rethink closing our beloved Kickapoo