Saturday, July 11, 2009

BACK ON LINE!!!!

Yea, I’m finally back on line after a certain 7lb puppy chewed through the laptop cord.

I’m home from housesitting, and missing Eli the dog a little. He’s a big teddy bear that sounds a little like a sea lion. Sorry, Eli.  I went to the 1st dog obedience training class. It was for humans only. I think I did well, so I stopped for DQ on the way home :)  Here’s some pics from the girls swimmeet. When I have a little more time I’ll put on some of Eli. He’s very photogenic!

IMG_9642 Sandy and James

IMG_9654 Peyton climbing out of pool

IMG_9753 Peyton keeping warm

IMG_9735 IMG_9736

Paige, being Paige :)

IMG_9599

IMG_9767

IMG_9748 Lauren

IMG_9751 Brookelyn

1 comment:

Fran R. said...

I like the new look on your blog. And, of course, love the photos. Love from your gimpy mother.